"opera" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That would mean a curtailment of the opera season by three weeks.
- A total of 17 different productions in 15 cities were performed during the 2009-2010 international opera season.
- The theater has turned the opera season into a festival.
- But a certain part of what should constitute a great opera season can't be achieved without them.
- A popular spot in late summer during the opera season.
- When the works come down in May, at the end of the opera season, they are to be returned to the artists.
- So far, at least, the opera season has done better than the musical-comedy series.
- The opera season became famous, and the performances led society events.
- "My mother asked me to accompany her to New York for the opera season and, well, as you know, one thing can lead to another."
- The opera season 1763/4 must by any standards be regarded as one of London's least successful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.