"office" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, everyone has to police it, from the league office to the union.
- "And some people in the league office may not be big fans of George," the official said.
- I talk to someone in the league office at least once a week.
- I'll still stay close to the league office and some of the owners.
- In 2004, 37 such cases were brought to the attention of the league office.
- However, in my mind, it needs to come from the league office, not at the hands of another player.
- The league office must be included on all conference calls to complete a trade.
- Then a memo from the league office told them not to try again.
- They sent the bat to the league office and I had to meet with the president.
- He remained but spent little time in the league office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.