"offence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The death penalty was the punishment for even minor offences.
- This court was for minor offences or to settle arguments.
- That they won't be prosecuted, at least for some minor offences?
- It is very easy to allow minor offences to become bricks in a wall between the two of us.
- They said there was "very little trouble" to be had at the festival, with only minor offences reported.
- We started out on a pilot project here in late 1984, with very minor offences.
- If he didn't want to go to court for a very minor offence, then you could caution him.
- An exchange of information on minor offences between countries in future was really not what we were after.
- This is not a minor offence - it was done with intent.
- First of all, the Convention does not apply to minor offences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.