"observation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 70th floor had been open as an observation deck from 1933 to 1986.
- We went outside on the observation deck, and everyone took a second to look around.
- About 200 people were reported on the 86th-floor observation deck at the time.
- I was going to go to the observation deck, instead.
- An observation deck near the top is open to the public.
- An observation deck is a place up high where people can see things.
- City Hall has an observation deck, free to the public.
- There is an observation deck on the third floor of the building.
- Even so, he expected to reach the observation deck within minutes.
- From here he couldn't tell if any people were on the observation decks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.