"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A large number of companies use news analysis to help them make better business decisions.
- The two hours of coverage will include news analysis and the Democratic response.
- More Page 1 news analysis is, in any event, only one answer.
- I guess news analysis that appears within hours of a story breaking is never very good.
- His main areas of research include media activism, political communication and news analysis.
- Programming is 24 hours a day, through news, analysis and specialized programs.
- A news analysis in the paper described the language club as having "a dubious membership."
- The paper had worked hard at being modern, adding proper features and news analyses.
- He also continued writing news analyses, which were smuggled out of the prison.
- It broadcasts academic programming, news analysis, music, and cultural events related to the university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.