"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Frederic was in fact dismantling the feudal system of government inherited from the Normans, his magna curia and minor dignitaries were usually chosen from lay orders (like his poet-notaries).
- The seeress had brought both a judge and a cleric with her, and they were surrounded by servants, minor dignitaries, and the acolytes of the Institute of Devotion.
- Still lower stood ushers and messengers, and then all down the countless steps of the throne were guards, and at the base, enormous, various, indistinct, vanishing at last into an absolute black, a vast swaying multitude of the minor dignitaries of the moon.
- Today, the P.L.O. told 135 Palestinian deportees, scores of minor Western dignitaries and journalists to be ready to fly from Athens to Cyprus to begin the journey.
- Indeed, these days, Mr. Arafat spends much of his time meeting minor dignitaries and foreign officials, most of whom are unlikely to have a say over his future.
- Israel has said it will not permit the Palestinian vessel, carrying hundreds of Palestinian deportees, minor Western dignitaries and journalists, to enter its waters.
- The scene shows something akin to the arrival of a minor dignitary at a garden fête.
- There was a short reception line in the foyer; several of the minor dignitaries of the island had been invited to assist the new governor in welcoming his guests.
- By twilight they were installed, bag and baggage, in the Palace, in one of the suites reserved for minor foreign dignitaries.
- We were in one of the lesser wings, where minor dignitaries are housed, so we encountered no one I knew, although there were a few who saw my sangoire cloak and gave me secret looks, knowing who I was and what it betokened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.