"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those minor threats have been met with mixed results.
- Deer were a minor threat in the grand scheme of the farm.
- For lack of manpower to clear all areas, forests of the region would remain a minor threat.
- Even a single death is no minor threat to such a small population.
- Mining may be a minor current threat, but mining activity has decreased in the area.
- Shin used his dragon eyes to predict who could be even a minor threat to Maya and killed them.
- But the fact remains that terrorism, while scary and headline-grabbing, is, compared with other hazards, a minor threat.
- A more minor threat comes from the increasing human traffic across the peninsula.
- At this writing Iran and its neuclear ambitions are a minor threat.
- For now, translation software is just a minor threat, because few programs can translate language-rich text.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.