"mine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On 12 July 1919 his ship struck a mine and went down in only seven minutes.
- In that role she would strike a mine and sink the following year.
- She struck a second mine on June 10, 1945 and was again damaged.
- She struck a mine at 0832 hours and sank immediately.
- She struck a mine in March and sank without loss.
- On August 1, she struck a mine and was damaged.
- The incident began when one of the boats struck a mine.
- Sank because of striking a mine on 16 October 1944.
- She sank off the English coast in 1939 after striking a mine.
- Two American ships operating in the area struck mines last week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.