"medieval" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A medieval house had stood on the site since at least 1600 and possibly the 1200s.
- There are, however, not so many medieval houses as you might expect to find.
- It is likely that the medieval house was replaced by a structure on the site of the present building in the 16th century.
- It was one of the medieval houses on the plaza.
- It was built in 1851, on the site of a 14th-century moated medieval house.
- The museum is based in a medieval manor house, believed to date back to 1280.
- Formal gardens and a canal were created as part of changes made to the medieval house in the 17th century.
- Originally it consisted of two medieval houses which were joined together in the 18th century.
- The market place is also surrounded by medieval houses.
- The mansion is built up of several medieval houses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.