"manager" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company's top managers are expected to stay in place even after the company goes private.
- Even here, some say, top managers cannot be expected to know everything.
- Top foreign managers, working in large companies of 1,000 people or more, were able to hold onto their jobs.
- Quite a lot of top managers had been in the agency business.
- A team of top American managers, who have taken over running the 97-year-old firm, are now its only hope.
- His father was a top manager in a financial institution.
- Many top managers at brides.com came from epicurious.com and concierge.com.
- He once asked his top managers to write a business article on the company, to the same end.
- That is a sign of the times, perhaps, because many middle and top managers have recently lost their jobs.
- Top managers still have to decide what to do about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.