"low" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But what about the poor and the lower middle class?
- The area is considered part of the island's low class.
- This in turn could lead to less group action among the lower class if trying to get more rights or changes within their job field.
- The area was considered at the time to be very low class.
- What they discovered says a good deal about America's poor and lower middle class.
- Having to use a different language when you're speaking to someone of a higher or lower class.
- A language can also become associated with a lower social class.
- "It's only the lower class in other countries where the men and the women do not sit together," he said.
- People weren't so much then, especially in the lower classes.
- The family was not extremely poor but lower middle class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.