"literature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But however it began, the view is common enough in current literature.
- But I keep up on all the current medical literature.
- The point is well illustrated by the current literature on international relations.
- This question is a matter of some debate in the current philosophical literature.
- A good look at this attitude tells more about what's wrong with our schools than all the current popular literature.
- This habit, it said, "can still be found in the current medical literature."
- It should be obvious that the review is in no way comprehensive - even of current literature.
- Over the last few years, increasingly I have turned to current literature to find raw data for my exam questions.
- In its current literature, the department notes that there are few opportunities because of the "city's effort to maintain a smaller work force."
- Nevertheless, both terms are used in the current mineralogical literature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.