"lift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She saw blood, then ran over to him and lifted up his head.
- She lifted herself up on the side, the better to see.
- She found herself in his arms as he lifted her up.
- And then lift it up a bit off the table.
- Only then did he lift up his head to look down at her.
- "His having done well makes me want to lift up my game also."
- Then I lifted them up and in until they met over me.
- In not very many hours the sun would lift itself up again.
- He lifted his head up with an effort and looked at me.
- I put me hand under his head to lift him up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.