"lift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She felt herself being lifted off her bed and moved to the side.
- Two or three minutes and I could lift off, even without hands.
- I asked if you can lift off within two hours.
- The movie was not especially easy to lift off the ground.
- I felt as if the top of my head was lifting off.
- And a huge weight seemed to lift off her heart.
- He lifted off his case and set it down on the ground.
- Lifted up there, off the ground, she was in office.
- But conditions at ground level aren't really good enough to allow them to lift off.
- That should give you time to lift off again, before they can reach us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.