"judge" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most significant change would allow judges who handle these lawsuits to offer plaintiffs the opportunity to opt out of a settlement.
- Some 100 federal laws, including most civil rights and environmental statutes, allow judges to award lawyers' fees to plaintiffs who are the prevailing parties.
- Hoping to avoid a showdown, a bipartisan group of senators cut a side deal that allowed certain judges to move forward.
- The measure allows judges to sentence nonviolent offenders to jail or probation.
- The new law allows judges to sentence such offenders to jail.
- This change allows judges to sentence individuals convicted of drug offences to treatment or to short sentences.
- The event allows judges from around the world to sample and vote for their favorite marijuana varieties.
- Guidelines did not even limit pensions to mother's thus allowing judges to grant them to father's.
- The federal judiciary uses a closed computer system to allow judges and others to communicate internally.
- The proposal would allow hundreds more judges to be candidates for those rarefied positions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.