"join" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New members joined later to form the current line up.
- He later joined the senator's staff full time in Washington.
- He later joined the army for 2 years, and came back around 2003.
- I may join later on in my life, but not right now.
- It was joined by no. 73201 later in the same year.
- It's only natural she would join them there with their father later.
- The city later joined in the suit against the state.
- They did not return, and were later joined in London by his mother.
- Texas became an independent nation in 1836, and some nine years later joined us as a state.
- Smith's mother, Mary, would join the church a couple of years later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.