"institute" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The future of the art institute is much less clear.
- As an art institute it offers room for education, research and experiment.
- The Art Institute is known for its works on paper from the 18th to the 20th century.
- She spent some of her time drawing and attempted to get accepted into an art institute.
- Old things were for the walls of the Art Institute.
- The Art Institute would later separate and form its own program.
- Tickets, to benefit education programs of the graphic arts institute, are $10.
- "Having everything under the roof of the Art Institute is not a good thing."
- During its history, the house served as a jail, hospital, and museum; it is now home to a visual arts institute.
- Between 1970 and 1973 she studied at the Institute of Arts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.