"install" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Least cost might mean less money required to install equipment or buy fuel.
- Installing equipment at ground level, he added, would be much more expensive than on the roof.
- He had installed equipment that might be of value later in his experiment.
- Far less, though, has been done in purchasing and installing equipment to protect the system from attack.
- I'll be at your door in ten minutes to install equipment.
- "Would you permit our technicians to install certain equipment here?"
- He installed modern equipment and updated the paper's technical services.
- The company is now installing bigger equipment to test the process on a larger scale.
- They also install equipment for teachers, administration staff, school library and the parents associations.
- Always make sure that you have enabled the security features when installing new equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.