"install" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The club considered installing infrared cameras but decided against it.
- For passengers security,the southern railways has installed cameras in various places.
- And some institutions even install cameras in rooms where tests are administered.
- "Sometimes, people think we're installing cameras in the trees," he said.
- I applaud the decision of my local council to install cameras around the centre.
- You know how an Indy race should look from the track because media conglomerates have installed cameras in all the cars.
- He'd go there during the day and install hidden cameras and bugs.
- While the agency has installed cameras at the sites, the film and batteries have run out in many of them.
- Other efforts to install cameras have met with mixed success.
- We hope to install cameras in all our stores.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.