"impossible" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'd seen a lot of impossible things in the past few months.
- They didn't tell you to do impossible things, like forget.
- The 'impossible' thing they are trying to do is living according to God's standards in modern society.
- Do you realize how many impossible things I made possible?
- You're young enough to think of impossible things and discover why they might be possible.
- Those are the figures, but I don't believe them myself, because the thing's impossible.
- It only takes a little practice to believe impossible things.
- For myself, I would never again try to achieve the impossible by trying to change things.
- A whole person seemed an impossible thing to take in all at once.
- "It looks to me like a set of impossible things to do."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.