"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the new law, doctors who perform the procedure would face a penalty of $25,000 and immediate revocation of their licenses.
- Failure to pass any of these checks at any stage, means an automatic and immediate revocation of the issued license.
- All licenses were subject to immediate revocation by the city without requiring advance notice.
- Here's an idea: bad-faith takedown requests should be punishable by immediate revocation of copyright protections for work(s) in question.
- Dots are assessed to a driver's license for traffic violations which do not by themselves result in immediate revocation of the license.
- The judge ordered an immediate revocation of the club's liquor license.
- Any breach by anyone involved in the operation would mean death for the offender and the immediate revocation of his family's Thai residence permits.
- Using that evidence and the judge's relationship to the accused, the PA has filed for immediate revocation of bond.
- Some members of Congress criticized the President's decision, saying they preferred immediate revocation of China's favored status.
- She called for immediate revocation of the tax abatement, whose worth she estimated at $56 million, and said she would convene hearings on the issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.