"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also indicated that American proposals for a single, total and immediate cancellation of poor countries' multilateral debt had not won unanimous approval here.
- There would be an immediate cancellations of ALL moritoriums of fossil fuel exploration.
- They had immediate cancellations of some conventions, and they were immediately replaced by other conventions.
- His resignation caused the immediate cancellation of the hearings.
- On 22 May 2012, Skyways announced immediate cancellation of all flights due to lack of finances.
- Reportedly, the incident offended the management of ABC's local affiliates in the southern states, and led to the show's immediate cancellation despite its growing popularity.
- The team had been selected but the outbreak of the Second World War on 1 September 1939 caused the tour's immediate cancellation.
- Infringement of this rule will result in immediate cancellation of the visit.
- Our Parliament should declare itself in favour of the immediate and unconditional cancellation of this entire debt.
- "Otherwise, we cause immediate cancellation of the lauch-and put Defiant at least a week behind schedule."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.