"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you look beyond the immediate financial implications, there's a real identity issue here.
- In some cases the committee decides that it can see no immediate implications for the firm's continued registration.
- Still, his forceful declaration today appeared to have no immediate implications for policy.
- But what concretely are the immediate political implications of the Senate power shift?
- History books aside, the shift carries more immediate political implications.
- The authors actually found that this has immediate practical implications for medicine.
- But they have immediate implications for economists, businesses and politicians.
- These are not just pious words, they also have an immediate implication for the way in which this policy is supervised.
- This revision of the telecommunications legislative framework has three immediate implications.
- And there were other more immediate, and perhaps deadly, implications as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.