"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As an immediate corollary of this inequality we get that the growth rate does not depend on the choice of generating set.
- An immediate corollary is that loop-erased random walk is symmetric in its start and end points.
- Often, theorems are stated in terms of the quantum relative entropy, which lead to immediate corollaries concerning the other quantities.
- Note that an immediate corollary of (2) is that the coefficients in (1) are unique for each .
- An immediate corollary is that an injective cellular automaton must be surjective.
- An immediate corollary is the Gauss equation.
- There are a number of generalizations as immediate corollaries, which are of some interest for the sake of applications.
- As an immediate corollary we obtain a result you might have stumbled on in your researches into Problem 3.
- Two immediate corollaries are the composition identity (or nesting property specifying a semigroup)
- As an immediate corollary, we have:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.