"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People usually feel immediate pain at the site of an ankle sprain.
- The immediate and obvious pain it caused my mother was enough to make me stop.
- For now, ending the immediate pain was motivation enough.
- There is usually immediate pain; swelling and one may not be able to stand on the leg.
- If the beast withstood the immediate pain, I'd soon run out of ammunition.
- Although there is immediate pain at the bite site, these bites are rarely fatal.
- "They didn't have the vision to see past the immediate pain."
- We like schemes that remove the immediate pain of paying.
- People usually feel immediate pain at the site of the tear.
- Bites are noticeable, but do not provide any immediate or lasting pain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.