"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Garibaldi was unwilling to stop at this point, and planned an immediate invasion of the Papal States.
- As such, humanity was spared immediate invasion, and The Syndicate began negotiations with the Colonists.
- The reports strengthen our conviction that whatever threat Iraq posed did not require an immediate invasion without international support.
- Syria shared these views, although it did not prepare for an immediate invasion.
- Lucullus was astonished upon hearing this in the year 70, and he began to prepare for an immediate invasion of Armenia.
- The goblins, hearing no more noise in that quarter, had ceased to apprehend an immediate invasion, and kept no watch.
- Well, if the Klingon fleet was on the move, that could mean immediate invasion, or a trick of some kind.
- The Yuan force, which may have intended to carry out a reconnaissance in force rather than an immediate invasion, returned to their ships.
- This victory postponed any immediate invasion of Mongolia by Ming China for more than three years.
- Rice urged an immediate invasion, and returned to Ireland with James in the following March.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.