"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sale would give Pan Am enough money to avoid an immediate shutdown.
- The Union of Concerned Scientists asked for an immediate shutdown.
- In the days since the report was released, some lawmakers have been calling for the plant's immediate shutdown.
- Angry residents called for an immediate shutdown of the jail.
- Once the immediate shutdown has been prevented, he must join Congress in determining what kind of passenger rail system the nation needs.
- When a rotor is unstable it will typically require immediate shutdown of the machine to avoid catastrophic failure.
- "I'm not at all sure an immediate shutdown is a good idea."
- The group's petition called for an immediate shutdown of the plant.
- If ongoing or future safety analyses demand it, immediate shutdown is to take place.
- The site is inspected daily, a spokeswoman said, and any violation would lead to an immediate shutdown.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.