"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He called for the general's immediate dismissal on the grounds that his actions rendered him no longer useful to the war effort.
- But some Hughes officials called for his immediate dismissal, the former executives said.
- A guard who does not comply with this order should expect his immediate dismissal.
- Students not signing the covenant are subject to immediate dismissal or suspension.
- He writes that "in almost every workplace imaginable, such an act of violence would mean immediate dismissal."
- Judge Jackson is expected to rule sometime next week on the motion for immediate dismissal.
- He read clear and precise language which called for the immediate dismissal of the lawsuit against his client.
- And even when they agree on immediate dismissal, he might well decide otherwise.
- No one is allowed into the offices on Saturday at the risk of immediate dismissal.
- I can think of no other position in the country where such behavior would not result in immediate dismissal, including the ministry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.