"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of those, the officials said, involved recruits who also requested immediate discharge during the six weeks of basic training.
- Joining such an organization at any time during military service was grounds for immediate discharge from the military.
- Do you wish a direct treatment and immediate discharge or is a longer convalescence planned?
- Form of treatment: direct and for immediate discharge.
- He recommended me for immediate discharge.
- When told the only immediate discharge he could have would be dishonorable, he persisted.
- But the school also used admissions officers whose contract said they risked "immediate discharge" if they fell short of enrollment targets.
- Aloud he said, "O.K., immediate discharge with full disability."
- Acting rapidly and on fragmentary information an immediate and massive discharge of ballast was ordered.
- -in exchange for immediate discharge from the unit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.