"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am extremely high functioning in this capacity, but have trouble with immediate recall, and forgetful.
- But the secretary under the law is powerless to compel an immediate recall of the trucks.
- It paid off when his brother in law Nathan Astle got injured as he received an immediate recall to the side.
- Nor is there damage to the memory used in immediate recall - that is, matters to which a person is paying current attention.
- The study participants were tested for learning and immediate recall, visual reproduction from memory and abstract reasoning.
- I think it's best just to learn the word until you have immediate recall.
- Parole is always conditional and subject to immediate recall until the person sentenced to life is deceased.
- When the emperor became suspicious, he ordered Liu's immediate recall and demotion.
- But the deputies - whose number reached 562 - were elected directly at factory level and were subject to immediate recall.
- Perfect pitch is marked by effortless and immediate recall, whereas most musical skills require hours of practice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.