"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I closed my eyes against immediate memories of that demented dream, or whatever it had been.
- He leaned an elbow on the rail and punished himself with immediate memory.
- There may be a specific feeling which could be called the feeling of "pastness," especially where immediate memory is concerned.
- This retention of the immediate past in a condition intermediate between sensation and image may be called "immediate memory."
- But their connection with consciousness is very close, both through immediate memory, and through the correlations which turn sensations into perceptions.
- "If you want a capability like better immediate memory, you have to lose some other capability."
- She had the immediate memory of a terrible nightmare that, just as quickly, escaped recall.
- Computers are just systems with a great amount of unconsciousness: everything held in immediate memory and subject to programs which the operator initiates.
- Thought processes and immediate memory were loaded into the macrodata lattice.
- It was a clear thought and suggested things not in immediate memory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.