"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He and his young colleagues took part in the June protests, much to the dismay of their immediate superiors.
- The outcome of the operations had left Benbow in a tense relationship with his immediate superiors.
- He has to support Arthur's blunders, specially against his immediate superiors.
- Their immediate superiors are described as 'area supervisors' or 'area men'.
- But only to his immediate superiors and I gather hes pretty superior himself.
- I want you to answer my questions with complete frankness and without worrying about any repercussions from your immediate superiors.
- For the most part, a Legion captain is expected to avoid attracting the notice of 'anyone other than his immediate superiors.
- He'd demanded to be heard, and been turned down by his immediate superiors.
- The regional directors are the immediate superiors of elementary and high school principals.
- Voting for your immediate superiors usually strikes outsiders as the most bizarre of our business practices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.