"hut" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seemed that the rule about a beach hut was still true.
- Standing on the sand is a beach hut built like a mini-mosque.
- Look for the picture of a beach hut and palm tree above the door.
- The next morning the police come with bulldozers to tear down the illegal beach hut where they live.
- And then there's the view - this beach hut gives new meaning to the idea of a private beach.
- Like the beach hut, the shed occupies a special place in the British imagination.
- There were a few wooden beach huts down by the shoreline.
- A beach hut had recently sold for twenty grand.
- When she brought the bill, he said, "We could run away together and live in a beach hut."
- Also, the beach huts will have been taken down for the low season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.