"hostage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hostages will be released all right, but on our terms.
- Four hostages were released after he came to power, but another was taken.
- The 24 other hostages had been released in the hours before.
- "We hope it is the first step toward getting all hostages released."
- Administration officials hope and expect that more American hostages may be released in the near future.
- Maybe they could get some hostages released for this; more likely not.
- It was not until June 29 that all the hostages were released.
- The next day (but no later than May 28), the hostages would be released.
- The hostages were not released until the last day Carter was president.
- The four male hostages were released on February 10, 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.