"history" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the first day we had a new history professor.
- I understand he's a history professor, so he might do better than anyone would expect.
- But the man is a history professor and must have meant what he wrote.
- A history professor gets a job at a small college in Philadelphia.
- I'd always planned to be a history professor, can you imagine?
- My father was a history professor who became a college administrator.
- I can see you as a scholar or a history professor one day.
- After the war, as a history professor she achieved an international academic career.
- "I thought you were a history professor, not a counselor."
- He was going to bury himself in a library for a few years, then become a history professor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.