"high" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But personal care can come at a relatively high price as well.
- The program has a 60% success rate, which is relatively high.
- These relatively high points can only call attention to the really low ones.
- Cook over relatively high heat about 2 minutes on one side.
- His father also played football at a relatively high level.
- In addition, Seattle has a relatively high number of people living alone.
- The cost of the production is about $14 million, relatively high for a television drama.
- And he points out that a relatively high percentage of students don't speak English as their first language.
- But even then, despite relatively high prices, some of the produce may not be in the best condition.
- He has continued to keep a relatively high profile among Democratic interest groups.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.