"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They were talking at one point about getting hand grenades."
- Police said that the children had found the hand grenade in the street.
- I don't know why, but my first thought was a hand grenade.
- But now it - A hand grenade went off behind him.
- Washington was never more fun than when political hand grenades were going off.
- And in the school, a hand grenade was found on a desk.
- We dropped a hand grenade through the bottom of one.
- The hand grenade fell into the back seat where the children and their mother were sitting.
- He was also said to have been carrying a hand grenade.
- The man was in the car for less than two minutes Thursday when he pulled out a hand grenade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.