"halt" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Production of the car was also halted temporarily in May 2011.
- Play had to be temporarily halted to clean up the floor.
- State officials also temporarily halted the project due to safety concerns.
- Trading in the company's stock was temporarily halted this morning.
- Construction was temporarily halted in 2008, but the loop is now complete.
- The church quickly grew to 68 members by 1836, but after that year persecution temporarily halted its growth.
- He had temporarily halted his music career to adjust to teenage life in America.
- As of July 2010, work on the development has been temporarily halted due to complications with funds.
- The researchers were planning to increase that number to 16,000 when recruiting was temporarily halted.
- The Navy should temporarily halt this plan and reconsider the entire effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.