"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When participants were asked to imagine future scenarios, the same hippocampal-cortical system was proven to be active.
- Then he sat on the floor in the hallway and contemplated various future scenarios, all of them uncontemplatable.
- It ended with a discussion of possible future scenarios in the post-Mubarak era.
- When employing risk management techniques, the results are always to predict and benefit from a future scenario.
- Most future scenarios are, the first time you hear them.
- It is designed to flexibly construct future scenarios in our minds.
- Apart from measuring the costs that have occurred in the past, the reports also includes potential future scenarios for conflict and their consequences.
- Different statistical models are used to estimate plausible future scenarios.
- We'll look at its relatively brief history, as well as how it fits in some possible future scenarios.
- Bobbitt also suggests possible future scenarios and policies appropriate to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.