"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No matter how enticing the deal you cannot count on future appreciation, since the resale value of time-share units is generally low.
- In turn, Four Seasons agreed to give him a percentage of the stock's future appreciation, which now amounts to roughly $6.84 a share on more than 41 million shares.
- By reducing its interest rates, West Germany might help limit the future appreciation of the mark.
- In return for the lower rates, borrowers are required to pay the lender 30 to 60 percent of the home's future appreciation.
- Back in 1987, when houses were going up in value 25 percent a year, there were a lot of loans made based on future appreciation of house prices.
- The buyer, in turn, would enjoy the future appreciation on the property.
- They are Taiwan's important cultural assets and should be carefully preserved for future appreciation and study in the concept of modern arts.
- Secondly, to the extent interests are transferred, value, including future appreciation, that would otherwise be subject to estate tax is permanently removed from the owner's estate.
- The French Government restricts the number of editions of each design to six, insuring their future appreciation in value.
- "All future appreciation passed to the child without ever being subject to estate tax at the older generation level," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.