"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He declined to provide details about possible future deployments.
- Such experience would be crucial for their future deployments in different corners of the world.
- This laid out the "framework nation" system to be used in future deployments.
- The battalion is currently training to maintain readiness for future world-wide deployments.
- And the uniqueness of this situation should keep it from setting an irresistible precedent for future deployments elsewhere.
- Currently, they are conducting reset operations and training to prepare for future deployments.
- We're even working towards future deployments that will allow us to drill down to regional and/or product performance.
- We have to cut through this red tape, at least as far as the future deployment of aid is concerned.
- The report also says that understanding illnesses from the war will be critical in planning future military deployments and measures to improve domestic security.
- These exercises were highly varied in nature, and primarily aimed at training those units for future deployment to Iraq.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.