"fountain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was built as a public drinking fountain, but the mechanism no longer works.
- I went over to the drinking fountain and hit myself in the face with a stream of water.
- What he wanted was just across from the drinking fountain.
- I went over to a drinking fountain and took a very small drink.
- All the sailors had to line up at the drinking fountain.
- I'll get some at the drinking fountain when I go up.
- The governor looked across the room at a drinking fountain.
- I can get up and go to the drinking fountain 20 feet away without any issues.
- The park had a total of four drinking fountains but two have been lost.
- The water for the drinking fountain came from a spring in a field behind it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.