"flush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned to see her brother, and flushed with surprise.
- Five years of economic growth has left state governments flush with money.
- But he said nothing, even though his face was flushed with anger.
- The sun was down, the sky flushed with gold and red.
- Once he would have flushed with embarrassment, but not now.
- Never had I seen him so lovely as now when he was flushed with this new blood.
- Though he had lost much blood, his face was flushed with fever.
- Did you flush your eye with water for 30 minutes as a first aid measure?
- She felt herself flush with the heat of that memory and then go cool.
- Now, flushed with success, the Japanese again advanced in full force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.