"flush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The little girl flushed all the way to her neck.
- The salt remains in the other half, which is flushed back out to the ocean.
- Trip felt himself flush all the way to his hairline.
- Flushed to deep gratitude, she attended the matter of his asking price.
- Her skin was flushed to the color of a ripe peach.
- But moving down from the top can flush the enemy to the streets and expose them to support fire outside the building.
- At the end, the little woman turned to me, her face flushed to an even deeper hue.
- Glen had flushed from forehead to neck and probably, though she couldn't see, beyond.
- Color flushed to her cheeks and she began to tremble.
- He flushed to the temples but forced himself to maintain silence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.