"fleet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The author is supposed to have written it during his confinement in the Fleet prison, hence the name.
- She died in the Fleet Prison at 74, probably of breast cancer.
- By 1528 he was again a prisoner, this time in the Fleet Prison.
- A controversial character, he was incarcerated in the Fleet prison on three occasions.
- He returned two years later and was incarcerated for 17 years in the Fleet prison.
- He was jailed for debt in the Fleet prison in 1769 and died there early the next year.
- When the Fleet Prison closed in 1842, some debtors were found to have been there for 30 years.
- Burton was sent to the Fleet Prison for his pamphlet.
- In August 1597 he was sent to the Fleet Prison.
- Howard was made a prisoner of the Fleet prison and excommunicated for refusing to answer questions at the trial.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.