"explode" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Long before that happened, however, the rest of the room had exploded into action.
- It was not long before they exploded over a small wall into the field where we were waiting.
- She was down on the floor as a third and fourth shot exploded into the room.
- "Since I've lived here, the whole neighborhood has exploded into a different place."
- At the first turn of the key, the motor exploded into life.
- What had been a local security problem explodes into an international threat.
- At this point, he explodes into action, taking whatever the defense gives.
- Less than a second later, his head exploded into mist.
- The air in front of him seemed to explode into fragments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.