"expedition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your people announced they would send an expedition here like us.
- The government sent military expeditions to take direct control of more areas 1899 to 1914.
- They sent an expedition to find out what had happened to their trucks and cars.
- The conflict led France to send a military expedition to the area in 1860.
- The series begins with a dangerous expedition being sent into the Core.
- We ought to send an expedition to find out what's happening other places.
- We must send an expedition of our own to ask them to join the Federation.
- "Perhaps they made a landing and sent an expedition inland here."
- "I think we should send an expedition to explore that satellite!"
- Two separate times the government of both countries sent a joint expedition to the area to restore order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.