"enemy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The information in her head must not fall into enemy hands.
- Was he there to make sure Jim didn't fall into enemy hands alive?
- They must not be allowed to fall into enemy hands.
- By May 27, 1949, the city had fallen to the enemy hands.
- Buddy thought, If he had made the river, the secret would be in enemy hands.
- It led to the mines, which were in enemy hands.
- "We have to be ready to keep that thing out of enemy hands."
- In any case, the book mustn't fall into enemy hands.
- It never must be allowed to fall into enemy hands.
- Remember, whatever is decided will be used on members of our military when they fall into enemy hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.