"elementary" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than $1200 was paid to the elementary children in 2006.
- Students will range from elementary school children to young professionals in China.
- Three months after treatment, he was able to walk and obtained the intelligence of an elementary school child.
- And how will the system accommodate today's elementary school children when they begin to crowd into high schools in the next few years?
- Nearly 95,000 elementary and junior high school children transferred out of public schools last year.
- The later is performed each year for audiences of local elementary school children.
- Programs that teach tolerance to elementary and middle school children are another part of the approach.
- The show included elementary and middle school children from the surrounding pyramid schools.
- Throughout most of the school's history, elementary school children have been allowed to attend in bare feet.
- These program begin with elementary children and extend through high school athletics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.