"elementary" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other was elementary particles, the study of the very small.
- Until 1955, it was a major center for research on elementary particles.
- The table to the right gives the mass of each elementary particle.
- As a result elementary particles fall in representations of this group.
- He is also a specialist in the theory of elementary particles.
- They're elementary particles, with no charge, and a tiny rest mass.
- In his early career he worked on quantum field theory of elementary particles.
- "They know all about elementary particles and fundamental forces," she explained.
- A quantum computer, however, stores information by using the states of elementary particles.
- Quantum field theory has been developed to describe the elementary particles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.